ISO 27001 SERVICES
ISO 27001 is the International Standard for Information Security. The Standard lays out the simple framework for an Information Security Management System, helping to deliver improved internal security arrangements within your business. With a global focus on information security more and more businesses today insist that their partners and suppliers comply with rigorous information management controls.
Our Professional Services help address these needs, saving organizations time and maximizing resources with IRCA certified ISO 27001 consultants to implement and maintain the ISO 27001 ISMS.
The result: Enterprise IT can focus on additional projects while reducing learning curves and accelerating deployment to protect sensitive corporate, customer, and partner data.
METHODOLOGY & APROACH
Phase 1. Scope of Implementation
We assist you to determine the ISMS scope so that the identified business objectives are achieved, creating a solid foundation for building an effective ISMS. During this phase a base line review (gap analysis) of the organization’s current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is conducted.
Phase 2. Risk Assessment
The objective in this phase is to create an effective risk management process to ensure that potential consequences are avoided, or if they don’t, that contingencies are in place to deal with them. Rank assets according to risk classification based on risk assessment. This step involves meetings and discussions with the risk owners in order to understand their concerns and the importance of the risks under their responsibility to BSTDB’s business functions. Perform a comprehensive Risk Assessment and select appropriate risk mitigating controls.
Phase 3. Risk Treatment Plan
The objective of this phase is to identify a set of actions that should be put in place to address the unacceptable risks identified by the Risk Assessment. We develop a plan for the implementation of the controls selected in the previous phase. The implementation plan will guide your organization’s team in the implementation of the identified controls. Our consultabts will also assist managing the implementation program. During this phase we will also develop the ISMS documentation and functional IT security policies and procedures according to ISO 27001 which will address the risk areas identified earlier (as per the risk mitigation and treatment plans).
Phase 4. ISMS Review
The main purpose of this stage is to to ensure that Information Security processes are carried out effectively, efficiently and economically to the benefit of the organization. With internal audits we identify compliance or any areas of non-compliance with ISO 27001 as well as further opportunities for continual improvement, which may extend beyond the criteria set out in ISO/IEC 27001. We provide an ISMS Improvement Program which with management reviews and responses taken is essential to comply, get and maintain ISO 27001 certification.
BUSINESS RESULTS AND TECHNICAL BENEFITS
- Identify, analyze and evaluate the information security compliance requirements for your organization
- Detail and illustrate the security controls best practices by concrete examples
- Compare possible solutions to a real security issue and analyze the strength and weakness of each solution
- Select and justify the selected approach and methodology adapted to the needs of your organization
- Implement appropriate information security training, awareness and communication plans
- Implement ISMS continual improvement processes in your organization
- Security becomes an integral part of business processes
- Security risks are cost effectively managed
- Knowledge and monitoring of the IT risks and residual IT risks
- Review the readiness of your organization for a ISO 27001 certification audit
- Simplify the process and reduce the risk that non-conformities may be cited during the final Certification Audit